Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Doll Bed From Ana White

The Seventh Tutorial of Christmas



Isn't this just the cutest thing you have ever seen?



One thing that melts my heart is when I see a little girl - especially my own - pretending to be a little mommy. This is one of those things that inspires me, and gives me the drive to create new things. This doll bed was one of those things, and it was SO easy to make! But I give all the credit to the creator; Ana White! She has amazing plans for just about anything, including doll furniture, and they are all simple to understand, even for a beginner like me. So go check her out! I guarantee there is something on her website that will make you want to try your hand at building furniture!

Here are her plans for this doll bed!

The tutorial for the quilt is here, I just made it a little smaller

1 comment:

  1. I thought this was for little children.But I was wrong, this for dolls. It is really cute. I loved the designs.

    ReplyDelete